Friday, September 2, 2016

Review: Toy Pizza Knights of the Slice Integer Knight Action Figure


Toy Pizza Knights of the Slice Integer Knight Action FigureBecause of things like shipping, sometimes I drag my feet. We don't have any Hastings stores in Phoenix, so I didn't pick up the Knights of the Slice Integer Knight - my first of this line - until Comic-Con this year in San Diego. This was an exclusive to the We Love Fine booth, but you wouldn't know it to look at the booth - I just happened to be checking Tumblr before I went to work at the show, saw the post, and ran to go buy one right after. (I'm not exaggerating.) I'm glad I did - it's a wonderful figure! I'm now upset I didn't get the fully painted ones. It's not that this pink figure with blue armor is bad - far from it! - I just see how much better the decorated ones are now. I can definitely say this is one of those times I regret not having jumped on the Kickstarter a couple of years ago.
[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment