Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Review: Plastic Imagination Rise of the Beasts Rhino and Scorpion


Plastic Imagination Rise of the Beasts Rhino and Scorpion Gold Action FiguresAs of when I write this, I don't know much about the long-gestating Rhino and Scorpion. Prototypes for these and other 2 1/2-inch scale mini figures have been around since Rise of the Beasts was a Kickstarter project back in early 2012. Creator Jon Karis assured me that the line would come to fruition and I have to admit I had my doubts - but the figures are here! And they're pretty good - painted samples exist, as do flesh figures and a sort of a bone-colored sample. No on-sale date is known, but backers were given their choice of figures as a promo piece - the original plan was for a golden lion, which is not in the immediate future plans.
[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment