Monday, June 2, 2014

Review: Onell Design Glyos Neo Gatekeeper Viyer Sarvos Action Figure


Onell Design Glyos Neo Gatekeeper Viyer Sarvos Action FigureThe Neo Gatekeeper Viyer Sarvos is blisteringly bright and therefore a thing of beauty. Onell Design's Glyos line included story as an important component since day one, and when I got in to the line (probably closer to day 1,000) I found it hard to crack - the names were tough to spell, but the toys looked cool. Several years into it, I can safely say that I'm perfectly fine ceasing pretending that I think the story is ever going to tell me anything useful and I'm just going to enjoy these things for what they are - fun figures with little flashes of narrative which have great art and don't seem to be going anywhere. It's like getting a glimpse at a 1980s mini-comic... it's there, it's neat, and it does a good job selling you on the product (which, hopefully, you've bought.)
[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment