Thursday, October 31, 2013

Robo Force Genesis Edition Figure Arriving

They're arriving!  The ToyFinity Robo Force Genesis Edition action figure is hitting mailboxes now, which may be a world record for delivery of any Glyos-compatible product.  A full review is coming, but here are some quick notes:

The grey is the same as the light grey from the Lost Sincroid Army debut recently.

My box came with 2 Sonesidar Mordles (pictured) as a bonus.

Maxx comes bagged with no stickers or headers.  Maxx Zero is bagged (my bag was opened prior to arrival) with the spare heads, hands, and legs in a separate baggie.

It's a lot of toy for $15 - it may be one of the finest toy robot kits since Mindstorms.  More later.

1 comment:

  1. I've been playing with this thing since I got it Friday after work. Some of the best $15 ever spent, and easily one of the best building toys I've picked up.

    ReplyDelete