Saturday, August 11, 2012

Venjorun Armorvor Variant Discovered

UPDATE: At least three other people on the October Toys forums got a red eye variant, so they're out there!

My order of Glyos came today from Onell Design and while I was taking pictures for an upcoming feature, I noticed this interesting difference on my Armorvor figures.

 
Two of the figures have blue eyes, and one has seemingly painted red eyes.  The red doesn't quite match the plastic, so this one is definitely different.  I have no idea if it's a variant, or if Matt is reading this blog and decided to do this to see if I noticed, but it is interesting to say the least.


As many of you know (and can confirm) I am a talentless hack that cannot paint his way out of a paper bag, I can assure you this is not a custom nor a hoax-- this is exactly what I got in the mail.

I would place a poll on the blog, but the Blogger poll widget appears to  be broken and has been for over 10 days.  So if you received red eyes, or another color entirely, please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment