Thursday, September 15, 2011

New (Old) Glyos Concept Art Revealed

The always-fun Battlegrip.com posted some of the early Onell Design concepts for Pheyden this week, which predate the release of the actual toy. Otherwise, it wouldn't be concept art.

Other figures, including a large alien figure (which remind me of this guy) and other funky little dudes were shown, but here's something I found extremely interesting. And for all I know, this is what was being discussed a few weeks ago.

While labeled "Old Concepts," it ties in to some recent comments from the Onell camp indicating a new product would be of great interest to fans of the 1980s Transformers line... and dang if those guys don't look at least a little like Floro Dery's old boxy robot designs.



I would assume these are just fun old designs they're showing off for some reason but, well, I know I love to drop hints. It wouldn't stun me if these may be a sign of things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment